Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Camp Pendaluaon

The only thing that got me through our extended school day at camp pendaluaon was knowing that i had cheesy potatoes to eat when i got home. I am sticky from bug spray, smelly from sweat and exhausted, but at least i didn't have any children go ballistic like last year. The constant bombarding of gnats flying into my eyes was enough to drive me crazy, but i survived. I either got stung by something or jammed my finger during canoing. The whole tip of my finger is completely numb. Weird. Mmmmm, cheesy potatoes. This i write later in the day, after this morning's scale reading and a promise to myself that i need to get back to healthy living. . . . cheesy potatoes there is no denying you.!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't manage to get out of the canoing this year huh? I am glad you didn't have any kids go nutzo on you this time. Did you and TJ enjoy your treat on the way home? It was good to see you :)