Wednesday, May 30, 2007

High Heels

I wore high heels to school today. I love that strange sensation one gets after taking them off for the first time in 11 hours. I feel like my heels are sitting in a hole in the ground and my toes are pointing straight up. Weird. Not uncomfortable necessarily, just weird.

I won't be team teaching next year. :(

My finger is still numb and i am going to eat more cheesy potatoes.

I am enjoying the air conditioning right now. That is what i bought last year with my summer school money. No summer school money coming in this year. . . but, i do have my loopie money. It's not nearly as much, but i can still buy a little something. We are going to be spending a lot of money this summer and not making any. Yikes. I am still glad that there is no summer school for me. :)

I visited my friend's freshly painted nursery. There is something so sweet about nurseries. . . the crispness, the newness, the freshness, and the excitement that comes with them. I can't help but wonder what little person (starr) is going to sleep snuggly (at times) in that crib? What kind of personality will he have? What will the shape of his nose be? How will his eyes look? What new facial expressions will he be learning? What is he going to fear? What is he going to enjoy and be good at? What won't come easy for him? What will his first words be? I love nurseries.

No comments: