Friday, May 25, 2007

Phew!

Last night i hit the send button to my professor and e-mailed the attachment that included chapter one of my thesis. I had this sudden feel of despair in the pit of my stomach. I was scared to open up the e-mail from her today. But i did a dance (literaly) after reading it. She said it was "really, really, good." Hooray!!!!! She went on to say that i was essentially done with chapter one (it is not abnormal to rewrite it or do some major tweaking) and that she doesn't need to see it again until the end. I think i need to celebrate! Maybe i will enjoy this long weekend after all!

2 comments:

Ang said...

lindsey,
it was fun to see you tonight. i felt a little sad about leaving while you were all still there...
but so goes life :)
and now i'm enjoying a very rare, very quiet night alone...maybe i'll read and soak in the tub.

so anyways, it was fun to hear about your 'paper'...though you didn't mention how much your professor liked it!! of course, i'm not surprised but i am really happy to hear about something so affirming and exciting for you!

we should hang out again very soon.

love,
ang

Lindsey said...

You will be glad to know that everyone left soon after you did. I mean what is a get together without ang there??! I hope you enjoyed your night of solitude. Too much time goes between visits, don't you think? We should get together soon for sure. Enjoy your last three days of school. :)