Monday, October 15, 2007

I dragged myself home today

I am tired. Tired from the weekend. Tired from the lack of sleep i have gotten recently. Tired from doing curriculum work today. I am tired. My plan was to grocery shop on my way home today. impossible. Instead, i came home and saved energy for cleaning up the kitchen, unpacking from the weekend, and correcting papers. I just need to sleep. TJ leaves for a conference in traverse city tomorrow for two days.

Despite being tiring, my weekend was wonderful. I have missed my family dearly. We got to hang out with matt, lori, trevor, steve, gail, dad, granna, and aunt carol. We also got to talk to jason, which was great. I really miss my brothers. i didn't get enough dad time, so we are going to meet for dinner later. We didn't get into town until 11:30 ish. . . way past my bed time and i was unable to fall asleep in the car. Then i was up late (okay late for me) on Saturday trying to visit with people when i was half asleep. Then we didn't get home until 8 yesterday. I am tired. Did i mention that i am tired??! AND we are going out of town on Friday, again!

1 comment:

Daniel Rudd said...

well, i'm tired too.
tired of not seeing you guys.
hope i can soon.
(once you've had some rest)
miss you guys.

I hope you get some time to relax
daniel