Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The newest member of my collection. . .

When i came home from scrapbooking on friday, there was a card and a wrapped present for me. Our anniversary was on Saturday, but knowing we would be out of town on that day, tj thought ahead and got me the best, most fitting card ever and this. . .It is called "together is the nicest place to be." This is a typical night at our house. . .TJ rubbing my head as i go to sleep, remote or another cat in his other hand. Because it is past my bed time, i really cannot even begin to put into words how thankful and happy i am about the last six years and the man i got to spend them with. I am excited as i think of the next six years. i love you, TJ. . . i always will.

I forgot the mention, i totally got TJ a woman's card by accident. It said just what i wanted it to, so i missed the fact that it had a pink peony on the cover, fancy writing on pink paper, and a detachable bookmark with a ribbon! When i had realized what i had done, I was laughing so hard i was crying. I signed it anyway, hoping he would focus so much on the words that he would be oblivious to the fact that it was made for a woman!! Ya, he wasn't oblivious. . .really how could you be, unless you had baby brain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest one I've ever seen, and so perfect for you two! Where will you put it? I'm getting TJ slippers like that for Christmas.

love, gail

Anonymous said...

Whenever I see a precious moment I have this involuntary reaction where I throw up in my mouth a little bit. But I guess your anniversary has nothing to do with me so... Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

oh and... love, Jered