Thursday, October 18, 2007

TGIF

Tomorrow, after school, TJ and i are getting away for the weekend. It is greatly needed. he was out of town and then parent teacher conferences. By the time he got home, i was half asleep. I am looking forward to spending a quiet, relaxing weekend with the man i love. I truly enjoy his company. I wish we could leave now. Poor guy is at conferences again. YUCK! And i am getting sleepy. . .

Besides a getaway, tj also seems to need a few days of being at home. He is anxious to start the built-in, but hasn't had any time. The day he took off to work on it, he was sick and wound up doing smaller chores, like blowing out our irrigation and buying me a precious moments. Maybe next weekend. . . less than 160 days until baby ellis could be here!!!! It is going fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy each other's company. Hope your anniversary was fantastic and this weekend is relaxing and romantic. :)

Lindsey said...

We miss you guys! Corbin has probably grown so much since we last saw him. . . When things settle down, we have to get together!

Anonymous said...

Corbin is a monster! :) We miss you guys too. Did you get my email? No biggie if you didn't, I know you guys are super busy. Call when things get more calm :)