Friday, October 26, 2007

Sleeping In

I slept in an hour today. Instead of 5:15, i got up at 6:15. It is becoming a Friday tradition for me. That means i got almost 10 hours of sleep last night. I have just been feeling so incredibly tired lately. I like Fridays, not just because it is the last day of the work week, but i am more relaxed with the kids. We have more fun, laugh more, and i am much more flexible.

I am so excited that we are staying home this weekend. I have quite a huge list of things i need to get done. My loopie basket is almost empty at school. I have mums to plant and ornamental grass to move. The house needs dusting and cleaning. Laundry, there is always laundry. Schoolwork, there is always schoolwork, too. I hope to eat a tasty pot roast. . .i miss my mom's pot roast. I want to bring in the patio and porch furniture. I wonder how much i will get done. I hope i am motivated and full of energy that i just don't know what to do with!

Well, i should probably go get ready for school. My grape juice is gone.

2 comments:

Daniel Rudd said...

i'm glad last weekend was so full and meaningful.

hoping this weekend can be very empty and restful.

I'm getting anxious to meet the person inside you,

and I miss all three of you.

Ang said...

lindsey,
I just called muskegon pregnancy services to volunteer as a 'test patient' for a free ultrasound. they have new equipment and new technicians and are looking for pregnant women who'd like a free ultrasound. they told me they'd still like to take more volunteer 'models.'
if you want, i can give you the number.
hope your weekend and your Friday at school is fun and satisfying.

:)
ang
-ang