Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yum. . .


This morning, after getting to work, i had a huge urge for grape soda. I almost went out three times to get some, but then my friend came into my classroom and i could tell she had been crying. We talked for about 40 minutes. Grape soda got put on hold. Friends come first. TJ picked me up some on his way home. I am just finishing it now. Yum. I also just finished a big bowl of buttered noodles covered in pepper and Parmesan cheese. Double yum. Now i am going to satisfy my sweet tooth with a TJ bar cookie fresh from the oven. The man is good.I corrected a pile of bar graphs and tally charts my kids made last week. The pile has been haunting me. Every graph is different and there is so much to look for. . . it took more brain power than i have had lately. I was hoping to get a lot more done, but i am unmotivated right now and it is bed time. Tomorrow is a new day, with a few more papers.

1 comment:

Charity said...

When I read this last night I was so tempted to go out and buy some grape soda......but then I remembered Adeline sleeping upstairs.

I think I'll get some today:-)