Friday, June 27, 2008

Let's Walk about a Bit

I could be a hermit if people would just let me. I always think it sounds better to stay at home and to not make any phone calls. The thing is is that i always feel better when i am social. I went for a walk today with the neighbors on either side of me. You would think- what's the big deal.? Well, i hardly know my neighbors. I am really making an effort to get to know one of them . . . i even called her! So, she invited me out for a walk and then we invited the other neighbor. It was kind of funny. . . she said "i'll meet you at the end of your driveway in ten minutes." Jaely and i were waiting in the mosquito infested road, when nicole came with jackson in his stroller we then met Jessica with Kaden in his stroller. The three of us strolled down the street- taking up the entire half of the road. Jaely stayed awake just long enough to look cute and smile at them before she fell asleep.

It was a nice walk. I got some exercise. Had conversations with adults. And am getting to know my neighbors. Once i am out and about with people, i am always glad. . . it is just getting there that is the hard part for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe both your neighbors have smallies and you're just now getting to know them and go on walks! We are alike in many ways but we are also so not alike sometimes!

I can just imagine you planning to call them the night before and then staying up all night thinking about it and planning it. you wrote it down didn't you!
love you,
Jered

Lindsey said...

You know me so well, Jered! It is kinda creepy that i am that predictable.