Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ribilicious

Ever since we missed the rib special at Pekadills by a few hours, my mouth has been watering for ribs. I politly hinted that ribs sometime this week for dinner would be awesome. Since i don't cook, the hint was for TJ. Okay, so it may not have been a hint, but rather a request. . . a non-whining request. TJ loves to cook, so after my request he went to his Bon Apetite collection in the guest room closet, got out all the BBQ issues that he had and started looking up rib recipes. He wanted something a little different than just typical ribs. These are what he made. . . They were wonderful and accompanied by a huge potato from the grill. Yum. I enjoyed the rub on the ribs, but i absolutely loved the sauce- the perfect balance between sweet and spicy. We have extra sauce that might make its way onto grilled chicken. I am such a foodie. Kind of a high point weight watcher dish, but sometimes you just have to give in to cravings. . . that is why weight watchers works for me.

No comments: