Thursday, August 14, 2008

Great Ball of Energy

Jaely slept so well last night. Not a peep all night. Which means i slept really well last night, too and it means i didn't need a nap when Jaelynne went down for a nap. Which means. . . i got stuff done!!! I cannot believe how full of energy i am right now and how much i got done. TJ went to work today, so i waited for Jaely to go down for her two hour nap and then i
  • did three loads of laundry
  • washed the bathtub
  • cleaned the toilet
  • Cleaned the counter top
  • Soaked the shower head in vinegar
  • Washed our toothbrush cup
  • Washed our water glass
  • Took down and washed the shower curtain and liner
  • Soaked the shower curtain rings
  • Wiped down the purple bathroom walls
  • Washed and soaked the wire holder that hangs in our shower
  • Washed the five little green vases of dried flowers
  • Cleaned the mirror
  • Ate a Brooklyn bagel Sandwich and frozen chai

Then i fed Jaelynne and played with her. Then she went down for another two hour nap. During her nap i. . .
  • Uploaded pictures onto her blog
  • Balanced checkbook
  • Paid bills
  • Made lemon bars for tonight's cook out
  • Cleaned the front bathroom toilet, counter, and tub
  • Did one more load of laundry
  • Cleaned the kitchen counter
  • Did dishes
  • And blogged

So, i haven't brushed my teeth yet or washed my face, but i did get a lot done. Time to wake up the bug. More playing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F-I-N-E...I am NOT displeased!!
You are awesome, with all of your energy! You did more in two hours than I've done all week ;)
I just saw a commercial for The Tale of Despereaux (did I spell that right?) and thought of you. Coming this Christmas, I think it said? Fun times!