Monday, August 11, 2008

Home

I love our home. I especially appreciate it when away for awhile. I love its familiar smell, our cozy bed, our two crazy cats, and our pictures everywhere. It was an awesome visit to the other side of the state. It is a wonderful and peaceful feeling to be surrounded by family who completely love and care about you. It is nice to be home, too.

I am so glad that Muskegon didn't want to pay for TJ to go to that conference. It would have felt long without him. Instead, we got to spend time together.

Tonight, i am going to start reading the second Penderwicks book, eat some ice cream and maybe watch a movie with TJ. Jaely is in the process of being put down to sleep. I hope it is a lengthy sleep- not like last night. TJ is going into work tomorrow. We didn't get home until 1:00ish- mondays are his designated work on built-in days, but he didn't have the energy to tackle it today. I don't blame him. Tomorrow, Jaely and i should probably try to have as much a normal day as possible. We will see.

No comments: