Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Today TJ turned 29. I thought of him all day at work, hoping that he was having a great birthday. We worked at school for a little while and then went out to eat. We have kind of been celebrating his birthday throughout the week. I made him Fred cake on Tuesday (i remembered to make a cake this yea) and gave him is present on Sunday. Today he got his card. And cards from family came. He is loved.I really can't begin to write about how God has blessed me with such an amazing husband and friend. I love all his weirdnesses. I love his heart and his mind. I love the good that he does with his hands and with his words. I love his compassion for people and his nonjudgmental ways. I love the way he listens intently to others. I love the way he makes me giggle until i cry. I love the way he kisses my forehead and wipes away sorrowful tears. I love his long hugs and his lingering kisses. I love how he talks to Gertie and stops at meijers almost daily to get me Simply Apple Juice, so i can drink it with crushed ice. I love when he rubs my head at night as i drift off to sleep and i love his TJ laugh that shakes his belly as he holds it. I could go on and on. . . I love him.

1 comment:

Daniel Rudd said...

happy birthday tj