Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Will this Week Ever End?

This first week back is a killer. Maybe because of the humid pool school that made me feel sick on Tuesday, or maybe the IEP that i had during planning today, or maybe because it is the first week back after freedom. I am tired. I don't know how much longer i can take this week. Will it ever end? I also have so much going on after school that is not allowing me to keep up with correcting papers or with sleep.

But, i learned today that the white car is fixed and ready for pick-up and i am scrapbooking with friends on Friday. I also learned yesterday that these same friends are throwing a shower for me for people at work at the end of this month. Exciting! My first shower. . . i wonder how many times i will say "cute"? I truly love the people i work with. I am going to miss them so unbelievably much next year. It is really starting to sink in, especially when i look around the room and file things away to use again. I still have to get it okayed, but the word is out. . . people know and are giving me their opinions. My principal now knows, not by my doing, but that is okay. It is not like it was top secret. I was going to tell him right before i filed the paper work, and that is still my plan, unless he brings it up. Time is going by. Things are good. We are both (meaning me and TJ) so exhausted. And i know TJ is just a little stressed about building this built in. It will all work out. That i am confident about.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I promise this week will end tomorrow...

Hope you can get some rest this weekend. Enjoy scrapbooking!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Kim is a prophet! Hooray for snow days!