Sunday, February 24, 2008

Baby on the Brain

School work just seems so pointless. TJ and i both have baby on the brain big time, which is fun, but it can also interfere with your sleep. I NEVER have had a problem sleeping before. . . TJ is a different story. So, when i was awake last night from 2-4, i didn't really know what to do with myself. Now it seems i would not have a problem sleeping to take a nap, but i am not letting myself. I need a good night's sleep.

Instead of doing more school work, I started to put the swing together that Gertie got at the shower today. It is adorable. I cannot wait to see her in it. The shower was so nice. It was refreshing to hang out with those friends again. I missed them, so it was good to catch up and chat and of course eat yummy food. Besides the swing, we got adorable classic pooh outfits, board books, a summer time outfit, a cute rabbit, a Dedicated to God Precious Moments, boob cream, and a soft sweatshirt. It is amazing to us how such a little person can have so much stuff. Our guest room is almost filled with things, but the car seat and extra base won't stay in there. The pack and play is in there too, along with our diaper champ and high chair.

Well, i have papers that must be corrected for tomorrow, so i guess i better go.

1 comment:

Tara Petty said...

so sorry we couldn't make it today. I am glad that it went well. Very excited for baby Ellis to arrive.