Friday, February 29, 2008

I am absolutely exhausted. . .






but i had to put her things on her shelves. I am sure i will move things around a hundred times, but for tonight, it is good. I feel a little more peaceful now that i got some of the bins of stuff emptied and put away. I know the post from a week ago on baby Ellis blog looked done, but they were missing a piece and not secured to the wall. We went to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's tonight. When we got back, tj headed to the garage and i headed to the nursery. This weekend is full. We have our birthing class from 9-4 tomorrow and then sunday 1-4. That doesn't leave a whole lot of time for the built-in, laundry, cleaning, or school work.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But what a fabulous way to become exhausted!!! It's magnificent. The only thing that keeps it from being absolutely perfect is her beautiful name spelled out by her daddy's own hands--I think there's room for it on one of those shelves......

Kate Rudd said...

wow. it looks amazing - a floor-to-ceiling bookshelf filled with books is one of life's simplest pleasures. my mom's a librarian, so a view like this is one of my earliest memories.
happy to know the same will be true for your baby.
:)

Daniel Rudd said...

pardon me if I haven't read previous posts carefully enough...

but this isn't the shelf that TJ built is it?

It's amazing

Anonymous said...

You should leave the room a mess so that when she first comes home she can clean her room and get started on daily chores right away...
Now that I think about it if you really want her to know who Mom was you should have a list of things to do waiting for her when she comes home form the hospital
On a yellow legal pad of course
oh and take the whole mess and make it into a pile in the middle of the floor! Classic Mom!
love, jered

Kim said...

I really want to move into this room. It looks amazing. Glad you guys could come on Friday, even though you have so much to do.

I am getting really excited....

EastMI-WoodChips said...

Looks GREAT, can't wait to see it in person!