Friday, February 15, 2008

Mid winter break

This cold is knocking me on my butt. I tried to be patient, but my cough is making me go nutty. I have had a cough for three weeks now, and i am currently getting really stuffy. I think i am getting another cold, while still holding onto the cough of my last cold.

But that is the only pesky thing going on right now. My cold forced me to take it easy today, so i sat and finished up the remaining thank you notes i had from my shower last week. TJ and i had a date at 2 Tony's in spring lake. They have the best food. Right now, TJ is painting the second coat of blue in the nursery. It is the perfect blue. I am eating cottage cheese and chunky applesauce all mixed together. I just can't get enough of apples lately.

I have quite the lengthy to do list for this weekend, but when i woke up this morning and realized it was only Friday, it was the best feeling. I slept 13 hours yesterday. I was so tired from the all day field trip, i just crashed when i got home. It felt great to get that much sleep. I probably will tonight as well.

No comments: