Tuesday, February 19, 2008

An Extension of Mid-winter Break!

Today, both TJ and i are home because of another snow day. We got a ton of snow. . . i will try to post a picture later of our back deck, but it doesn't always show it properly. We are still under a lake effect warning until later this afternoon. i am still trying to get over my cold/cough. Another day off will help greatly. I think i am going to work on my sub letter for my leave, continue to clean from this weekend (i couldn't really cross it off my list because i didn't finish), and relax. I cannot believe that i have had a snow day a week for the last five or six weeks. With all of our snow days and our six days of pool school, i am really behind with the curriculum. Oh well. Tomorrow, after my doctor's appointment, TJ is going to Traverse City for a couple of days. He is driving the S10. . .i am not happy about it. Well, i guess it is time to start my day. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

walled lake is closed, too--it's crazy! My next pay check will be for 11 hours. I'm sick of winter, but I'm really glad you guys are getting the time off. I'll pray for that s-10 and TJ in all this snow. I wish I had a car to spare. love, Gail

Lindsey said...

I know. . . i feel bad for our aids and paras too. I try not to sound too excited when the secretary calls me to tell me about a snow day. I thought you would be happy to know that a couple of guys just stopped by to ask if we want our driveway plowed. We took them up on their offer. . .it only took them like five minutes, which would have taken TJ all afternoon. Money well spent! He is putting on the final coat of poly and then the shelves can go up!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought of you guys as I was watching the school closings this morning! What a nice extension :).
Hope you are feeling better soon. Now I've got the crud. Blah!

Anonymous said...

so glad for the plowing! Wow-shelves going will make you both feel so great--send pictures.love,gail

Anonymous said...

This winter is really dragging along. We have gotten 148 inches of snow so far...glad I have a Jeep! Love to you both...Dad