Monday, September 22, 2008

Mac and Cheese

As many of know, i love cheese. Cheese with pasta. . . nothing beats it. I found a recipe for mac and cheese in Wondertime Magazine that i wanted to try. I have been cooking a lot more since TJ started back at work. Yesterday, i shredded all the cheese (20 ounces) and cooked the bacon. Today i had to do the rest. It turned out real yummy. I think i had it in the oven for a little too long, but it was still real good. It also gave me a chance to use our Emile Henry dish that we purchased on a super good deal.

Today, Jaely and i went to the library and walked the bike trail in Montague and Whitehall. She fell asleep on the way back, so i sat on a bench along the trail and read one of my library books. I love walking through the woods and watching the sun pour through the spaces between the leaves and branches, looking at the layers upon the ground of leaves, branches, and moss, and watching the ground dip low as it heads down to the ravine. I also loved looking in the stroller, making eye contact with my daughter and watching her face light up as a huge grin made its way across her face.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Your walk in the woods sounds heavenly.

Isn't this a fun age? The smiles, eye contact, laughing....

I love it.

:)