Sunday, September 14, 2008

Under the Weather

TJ and i both have a nasty cold. . . i am blaming him for giving it to me. I didn't think i would get sick this year because i am not with 25 germy kids. We skipped church. TJ slept in and i took a long nap. I have been drinking hot chocolate, eating mashed potatoes from a box, and bread. Jaely has been sneezing a lot, but she seems okay. It has been a strange day. . . rainy and cooped up, my head is stuffed to the point where i feel like it is floating. Time is flying by today, probably because of my long nap. Right now Jaelynne is just staring at the cats, wishing they would come over and play. They are too smart for that.Update-
Now Jaely is going to bed. Since fall is upon us, i lit some candles. What a perfect night to snuggle up and read. There is a ton i need to do around the house, but i really don't feel up to it. I love candles. I love fall. I hate being sick. I love snuggling up with a good book.

No comments: