Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break- Day 10

The final day.

I got so used to being with Camryn and Jaelynne. To sleeping in until 7. To playing outside in the sun or doing crafts inside while it rained. I didn't get much done on my list, but it was kind of an impractical list. I got a lot done. . . much more than i would have if i was at school all week. The biggest difference i saw was the fact that i had so much more energy for my girls and my husband. It wasn't sucked all dry by the time i saw my family. That was refreshing and a glimpse into my summer.

So today, we played outside in the morning. It was a fantastic 81 degrees outside. TJ filled the sandbox with sand. The girls swung in their swings. I went shopping while the girls were taking their naps. I got a cute shirt and some more stickers for Jaely's ABC book. I vacuumed. Did some laundry. Corrected some papers.

In the evening we went to church. Our church decided to move the time and location to save some money and to save the exhausting chore of setting up and tearing down every week. It was wonderful tonight. It goes into Cami's bedtime, so she got a little fussy, but then perked up. By the time we got home, ate dinner and got ready for bed it was 9:10. Ouch. I put Camryn down right when we got home, but Jaely takes a bit more preparation.

Now, i really should go to bed. 5:00 is going to come quickly. I don't even remember what i planned to teach tomorrow. Yikes!

No comments: