Saturday, April 02, 2011

Spring Break- Day 2

Today has been a rather strange day, although I am not sure what started it going in a strange direction. I got to sleep in two hours again. This morning i fed camryn and then fed Jaely when she got up, which is something i rarely do. It was nice. Then i spent the morning playing with the two girls. We are headed out after naps. I was going to go to some garage sales this morning, but the weather was quite disgusting- foggy & drizzling. So we all stayed in our jammies. . . everyone but Cami. She always gets dressed!

I did get a two hour nap in again! Whoo Hoo! The remainder of my break i am not going to take such naps. I am going to try to do something productive, yet enjoyable. Naps don't fit into that category. The sun is starting to peek out and i am gaining back some motivation to do stuff. Off i go to do who knows what!

No comments: