Saturday, April 09, 2011

Spring Break- Day 9

I had a wonderful ninth day of spring break. The weather was awesome and i got to spend some quality time with my girls. I told TJ to have the day to himself and do whatever he wanted to do. Although i didn't expect it, i was thankful that he helped out during lunch time. I needed to feed Cami and Jaely at the same time. Other than that, things went very smoothly. I put Cami in her dress for her 5 month pictures (i know, already!) and then we all played on the floor. Jaely insisted on wearing a dress because Cami was. After i put cami down for her morning nap, Jaely and i made Camryn a cake to celebrate her special day. I actually let Jaely stir real ingredients, instead of fake ones. It was great to giggle together. She just seems so old to me!

I told Jaely that as soon as Camryn woke up from her nap we would head outside to play on her play set. She was so excited. She wanted to wear her winter jacket and it was early enough where it was kind of chilly, so i let her. I bundled Camryn up in her stroller. She is such an easy going girl. She just watched Jaely play and stared at everything outside. Jaely was so excited to get back on her swings and slide!

When the girls went down for their naps, i dusted and cleaned toilets. I know, doesn't sound very exciting, but it was for me because it is something that i have been wanting to do. After the girls got up we went back outside where Jaelynne wanted to eat her snack on her new table. By this time, it is much warmer. We enjoyed our backyard so very much and got to meet our new neighbors that live behind us- two retired teachers. Jaely really enjoyed their two small dogs. TJ put Camryn's swing up and the glider. The girls could have stayed out there forever, but it was time to come in and get ready for dinner.


I had a wonderful day with my girls and TJ got some things done that he wanted to. I just painted my toenails a bright pink color in anticipation for sandal weather coming soon. As soon as Jaely sees them tomorrow, she is going to want hers painted. We will have to see.

Tomorrow, i do need to correct papers and do some planning. Reality will start to set in, but as for tonight, i am not thinking about school at all!

No comments: