Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Spring Break- Day 6



I decided to run out to the mall for Younker's "Best sale of the season" sale and then i needed to stop at Jo Ann's because they have their stickers on sale this week. It was wonderful to wander around and not have to worry about jaely getting bored or Camryn having to eat or to sleep. I wandered and probably didn't make the best use of my time because of it, but enjoyed the wandering. When i got back, i had to pump and eat lunch and then i was off to the basement.

The basement is where i set up my crafting area. I have all of my scrapbooking stuff down there. I can leave it out, which helps a ton. I get a lot more done when i can sneak down there and everything is ready to go and then when i am out of time or a baby is crying, i can stop what i am doing and i don't have to put it all away. My Cricut is always ready to go and Jaely's hanging artwork and pictures inspire me. Sometimes the sun pours through the window. It can be chilly at times and it is nothing special, but i LOVE it. I also have my sewing machine down there and my huge cutting table. Right now there is a huge pile of cut fabric and a storage tub of cut ribbon ready for loopie making. Today, though, i just concentrated on scrapbooking. And honestly, i was down there for like 40 minutes before an uncontrollable sleepiness came over me. One that had to be given a short nap. I didn't get much done today while the kids were away, but i feel like i got some "me" time and i needed that!

TJ was able to put together Jaely and Cami's new outdoor table that they got from Nammy and Grandpa. And. . . he worked on the built-in!!! The window seat is glued together. I am getting really ExCitED about it again! TJ also fixed the stool that i got for free for school.Now i am looking forward to when the girls get home. I love to play with Jaely. . .it is so much more fun when i have energy. And i get to fed Camryn. I love having that bond with her. Who knows what i am going to do after their bedtime. Cami has been a bit fussy in her crib that last two nights. Nothing major, but annoying enough where you have to stick close by to reswaddle or reinsert her binky.

No comments: