Sunday, April 03, 2011

Spring Break - Day 3

I had the perfect day. . . well, it may have been a titch more perfect if it was sunny and warm, instead of snowy and cold.

But. . . .

We got to celebrate the lives of two amazing three year olds today by dressing up and going to the Frederik Meijer Gardens. Happy Birthday Sophia and Jaelynne! You have brought so many smiles to people's faces.
It was so good to hang out with friends. With four kids there were quite a few interruptions in our conversations, but between chasing after kids, answering their questions, directing their attention and being interested in their experience we did manage to get a few conversations in. It was refreshing.

I think i might scrapbook tonight even though i am so tired. I just feel like relaxing, but being productive at the same time. And. . . it is spring break after all. I do not have to begin my day at 5 in the morning tomorrow! For that i am truly thankful.

No comments: