Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pesty Flies, Please Fly Away

ahhhhhhh (a sigh, not anger) today was the last day of summer school, which is a very good thing. I have no patience left. They have sucked every ounce of it from my being. I called TJ up after i packed up my classroom (mind you, i would normally have it all set up and ready for next year) to see if he wanted to meet me for lunch at, of course, Pekadills and then head for the beach for a relaxing afternoon of swimming and sun. While walking the beach to get to "our spot" i was getting eaten by flies- those big black nasty ones. I thought maybe once i got some sunscreen on, they would stop biting me. They didn't. So i thought maybe once in the water they would leave me alone. They didn't. Never in my life, especially at that beach have i ever encoutered such annoying little creatures. It is amazing how a tiny little creature can ruin paradise. I know it is only ruined if i let it, so i was trying to ignore them, but it wasn't working. All i wanted to do was take a nap and they would not let me. Then i start hearing other people talking about the flies. Many families packed up and left because of them. There was no breeze to make them take flight. They were surrounding people's ankles, covering dogs and i swear TJ had a whole colony on his back. We left.

Tomorrow, i am scrapbooking with some friends. I cannot wait. Also, we are heading out of town again this weekend to celebrate some birthdays that need celebrating! It will be so nice to relax with family. I am so glad God made us to be born into families. . . he really didn't have to you know.

Lately, my thoughts have been completely taken over by this intense lust i have.
Vera. She fits my style so perfectly. But, i don't have enough spending money left this month to make her mine. Patience. Where has my patience gone? I think my hormone pills are eating away at my patience. . . especially with myself. I am so down and hard on myself lately. I know it is not really me. 8 more days and i shall hopefully be back to normal (well, as normal as i usually am)





Meet the Veras. Aren't they both so cute?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you Veras. I will be seeing you soon at TJ and Lindsey's place, yes?
Hope you had fun with the family... give us a call this week!!