Monday, August 28, 2006

Ready or not here they come!

Here are some pictures of my classroom. Soon it will be filled with 24 smiling faces, each with his/her own hopes, dreams, fears, and stories. I cannot wait to get to know all of them. Our pet fish. . .they stayed alive during the summer months. Thank goodness for summer school.

One can never have too many books. And of course, they are organized by genre


The tables'tubs are named after some of my favorie children books. . . The Stinky Cheese Man, The Mixed-Up Chameleon, Stand Tall Molly Lou, The Farmer, A Hat for Ivan and The Tomato Collection.

2 comments:

EastMI-WoodChips said...

The room looks great! You got alot donw in a short time :-)!

Anonymous said...

I love that you took pictures of your room--it helps me picture you there. And it looks clean and shiny and new and happy! Just think how excited the kids will be, they'll feel so lucky to be in your room. For some of them, it will be the warmest, safest, laughingest, I'm-important-to-someone, I-can-do-it place they'll have for the next nine months. Maybe especially that little number 25 child. (Can you tell I'm blog reading backwards??) gail