Saturday, August 04, 2007

Call me Master Lindsey

Just kidding! Yesterday, I met with my professor and then walked over the blue bridge like a right of passage to kinkos to have three copies of my thesis bound. Thirty dollars and two hours later, i was holding a 101 page book that i had worked three months on. Hooray! I was finally done. My prof said that she got 8 copies of hers made. She passed them out like people wanted to read them or something. I wonder if she even autographed them! I just got one for myself because it is actually a pretty boring, repetitive read, but i am done!!!!

We are at gail's for the weekend to visit and celebrate matt's and Steve's birthday. I think we may go to costco today, too. On Sunday we are going to see my granna and aunt carol.

I gust wanted to right about my grate acomplishment of finishing my thesis on speling. (Ha Ha)!

4 comments:

Daniel Rudd said...

write on lindsey!
:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you!!

Loveya,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Hooray! The long haul is over! As always, I am ever so proud of you and that you are my daughter.
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Yesdnil!! I'm glad to hear you won't have a copy that you hand each of your guests when they come to visit, afterwards having a "book club" chat about the highpoints of your great piece of art. Not that it isn't a fantastic read, I'm sure ;).
Anyhow, great job, we are so proud!