Sunday, August 12, 2007

I know i've said this before

I cannot believe how incredibly tired i am. Today, when we got back from church, i had the feeling like it wasn't a choice if i took a nap or not. I had to. I lay down on the couch and within minutes i was fast asleep, nothing would disturb me. Now that i am "awake" i feel like the walking dead. My eyes are stinging. I feel drugged. I am floating around trying to get things done, but i can't think straight and i feel so tired. I tried balancing the checkbook and for the first time in ages i am 27 cents off. I was not in the right frame of mind to figure it out. So i decided to water plants and dust the ceiling fans and blinds. I locked myself out of our front door because i am so out of it. I got in through the garage. I hope this gets better.

2 comments:

Daniel Rudd said...

lindsey.
send me your address. i will mail you 27 cents.

because I think your days of experiencing luxuries like "balanced checkbooks" are almost over.

:)

Anonymous said...

to answer your question....No, it doesn't get better. But it is well worth it.