Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Exciting Day!

I was reminded that i again had a monday off. I normally hate mondays. Today, we had our ultrasound (click here for a super cool summary), went to see Harry Potter on 3D IMAX, and bought baby ellis a crib.
I am exhausted. My stomach just doesn't feel normal, but again. . . i am alright with that because i am after all making a person. I don't want to eat anything. When i do eat, it is things like strawberry smoothies, strawberry mentos, or rainbow sherbet. Those just aren't nutritionally sound things for a growing baby, but i am confident that i will get my appetite back soon enough to provide some sustanace. If i try to eat better now, i will just throw it up anyway.

Harry Potter was amazing. And all i had to do was sit and watch. I am still exhausted. I came home and slept for an hour and now i am just waiting till it's time to go to bed, so i can sleep some more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you run out of strawberry mentos on that side of the state, then I'll be stopping at every Marathon and Amoco I see to stock up. If this keeps up maybe you could do a commercial for them.
Glad you made the crib decision--any pictures?
Love, Gail