Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Here we go!

Tomorrow is a day full of meetings, sitting, listening, explaining, snacking, and other energy sucking things. We also have open house, which is almost a week from when school actually starts. I will put on a smile, walk around, greet, talk, try to remember names, explain things, . . . and then come home and completely crash. I haven't gotten up at 6 and had to go go go in a long time, and i have never done it pregnant. I am pregnant (gosh, i love the sound of that)!!!! New experience, new year, new craziness!

I had a wonderful summer. Full of reading spelling articles to become master lindsey (which i successfully signed my teaching contract stating so), helping tj with the gardens, getting pregnant, sewing, reading, visiting with friends and family, relaxing, and enjoying life. Good bye summer. Next summer will definitely be different. . . in a good and busy way! I cannot wait.

No comments: