Saturday, October 04, 2008

Goats Galore

I love the word galore, almost as much as i love goats. It is one of the few (maybe the only?) adjective that comes after the noun. When put with goats, it is also alliteration. I love alliteration, almost as much as i love the word galore.

So at the pumpkin patch there were galloping goats galore which made me hugely happy.

They had this huge fenced in contraption (one that i think my dad should also build on his property) made out of wood that consisted of bridges, ramps, stairs and pulleys. The goats roamed freely among it, wandering on the bridges, up steps, eating from cups on pulleys, and frolicking about. I absolutely love goats. Especially pygmy goats. I show Jaelynne the one down the road from us every time we pass it. I don't think she was as impressed by them as i was because one tried to eat her pants and shoes. Oops. I almost lost my goat enthusiasm when i laid eyes on their eyes. Peculiar looking things caught me off guard. Instead of circle shaped pupils, they have sideways slits that bulge out of their head. Spooky.


Here is the goat gym (that is not alliteration- even though both words start with a g, clearly the g makes different sounds in each word. . . )
So can you see the pupil slits? Creepy.


This picture is for Mary. Mary meet Jeffery.


TJ enjoyed feeding the alpacas, even though one got his finger.

2 comments:

TJ said...

This is what happens when Lindsey misses her "window" for going to bed.

Anonymous said...

ahhh.. I love jeffrey.. so cute!

Miss and love you Lindsey!

Love,
Mary