Friday, October 10, 2008

Traverse City Here We Come!

So, we are all going to Traverse City after all. We are going to stay with my dad, that way I can still go, TJ gets to see Jaely, Dad gets to see Jaely, and TJ doesn't have to room with the new guy. I think it will work out pretty well. The fall color should be unbelievable. It will be nice to see my dad for an extended period of time.

Tomorrow morning TJ leaves for class in GR. Gail is coming. We are going to hang out for a bit and then i am off to meet my hubby in GR for a little anniversary celebration. We got a hotel room at the JW Marriot. We are going to go somewhere nice to eat. We also want/need to go to Johnson's Workbench and Babies R Us.

We come back Sunday and leave Monday morning for Traverse City. TJ is leaving at 4:30 am. I am leaving separate so Jaelynne's schedule doesn't get too messed up. I am so glad that i won't just be sitting at home alone for two days. And Jaely will get to see her grandpa and her papa.

We come back Tuesday, then TJ has parent/teacher conferences the next two nights and a huge research paper and group project due in two weeks. Ya, he is a little overwhelmed. Tonight, i am putting Jaely to bed because he has to stay late to do lesson plans for Monday and Tuesday. Yuck. I think we will bring him dinner though, so he can at least kiss his baby girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you found a way to make it work!!
gail