Monday, July 03, 2006

Cool as a cu-cumber, oh yeah!

it is hot and rather muggy today, but i have no fear. While cleaning inside, i was able to clean at a comfortable temerature because of this. . .
Thanks to teaching summer school this summer and to Robert setting us up, we are able to keep cool by purchasing this rather ugly box. :) Until just recently did it actually get muggy and hot enough to crank her on.

I still feel very unmotivated to clean. Sometimes, i get in my cleaning mood, but often i am so unmotivated, knowing it will only get dirty again. I did manage to clean the bathroom today.

I also managed to walk around and take pictures, since i was out there anyway taking the picture of the air conditioner. Here are some others. . .


I am not even motivated to write anything remotely exciting, so i am going now.










1 comment:

EastMI-WoodChips said...

It's always good to have a ugly box to keep you cool. Folwers look great!