Saturday, July 22, 2006

TJ is on His Way!


Well, as i write this, TJ is in an airplane coming home. I just realized that the air fair is going on. I hope he doesn't have any problems leaving the airport or flying in. I am excited to see him. He will be excited to see me and to see that i was able to get 3 pounds of the first picking of yellow beans. First picked are the yummiest! I also was able to get him his bib lettuce, fresh green pepper and then i got me fresh sugar peas, zucchini, and squash (which are awesome on the grill). I love the farmer's market. After going to the Farmer's market, Sarah and i hung out in Whitehall and Montague by going to Wanda's pet store, Book Nook and Java Shop and, of course, Pekadill's. Good Food! Good Company! Then we scrapbooked for a bit. I felt like i did more organizing than anything, but Sarah got two pages done. Three more hours and TJ should be home. Did i mention that i cannot wait?

No comments: