Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mmmmm. . . Muenster




Muenster cheese is my pick for this summer's treat. I have a sandwhich with Muester cheese everyday. I used to use the 2% kraft american single, but for a point more on weight watchers i can enjoy a delicious slice of muester cheese. Two slices of potato bread (i don't skimp on my bread either), a touch of mustard, "just 2 good" mayo, lettuce (fresh from the farmer's market), tomato, turkey or ham, and, of course, Muenster cheese. It is a Yummy five points on weight watchers. The bread and cheese make it higher than it has to be, but makes it feel like i am treatig myself to a tasty deli sandwhich. If i really want to enjoy it, i cut my creation in half. . . diagonally is the preferred method and put a pickle next to it to crunch later for 0 points.

1 comment:

EastMI-WoodChips said...

Sounds goooood, where's mine?