Friday, July 14, 2006

Ten Random events from my day


  1. I slept terrible last night (full of icky dreams), so i decided not to go into school
  2. I lost 4.25 pounds this last week on weight watchers, in spite of my daily dose of Muenster cheese. That puts me at a grand total of 17 pounds since i started it.
  3. I woke up with a super bad headach, but it is gone now.
  4. TJ seems to be feeling better
  5. I am almost done with my blanket/quilt thing.
  6. I finished The Penderwicks and started reading Inkheart
  7. I went to Hobos and ate an incredible salad with carmalized onions, fire roated chicken, and mushrooms. Yummy!
  8. I have a zit making itself at home on the weirdest part of my face (for a zit)
  9. I cut daisies and two purple cone flowers for a vase in our house.
  10. A ate a sandwhich today with Muenster

Our kitchen is a perfect sewing work station. I just carry my beautiful sewing box over to the table (its home is on the living room floor) pop it open and carry the tray around with me so i can have all my tools on hand. Then i can layout my fabric, cut, and pin on our island. That is perfect because i don't have to bend down at all. Then i can just move a little over to our table and sew away. TJ put a dimmer on the dinning room light for me, which makes it much more comfortable. Before he did that, i was feeling interrogated, now it is just a plesant work light.

1 comment:

EastMI-WoodChips said...

Look like you had a rather good day! The only problem is you hid the box behind the sewing machine :-) Glad to see that it works for ya!