Monday, July 17, 2006

My eyes want to close

I am not going to let them. Naps are bad for me. I don't quite wake up from them. I slept horrible last night. I think it was a combination of 1. diet coke at 8:30 2. Starting summer school the next morning with no class list or DRA scores 3. the worst of all, no TJ.

I tossed and turned, and worried, and of course made up horrible stories of what could happen at school the next day and at home while i slept alone. The house is so incredibly dark and eerie quiet. I couldn't even see my hand in front of me. Normally, i go to sleep while TJ watches TV in the livingroom. I thought about just turning on the television for some noise and light. Then at 3 in the morning, Abby decides she needs to cough up a hair ball. On my bed. I am tired, but i did have a fantastic time scrapbooking at a friends house with a group of friends.

I think i will wait for the return of my husband before i start reading my creepy book, Inkheart, again. Summer school tomorrow. Yuck. But, i am enjoying the air conditioning that summer school purchased!

No comments: