Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Discouraging turns to encouraging

My emotions and hopes are on a crazy roller coaster ride. First we left at 6 this morning so TJ could prepare for a sub. When we got to his school, we found out that he did indeed have a snow day. . . which was good because it took us an hour and a half to get to the doctors. The roads were treacherous. The nurse took my blood and did an ultrasound. She said that my ultrasound wasn't looking too good. I had follicles, but none looked ready or mature enough to ovulate. She wasn't sure what the doctor would do, it all depended on my blood work. She said that he might start my cycle all over again and try another medication. I would get a call between 1 and 4 telling me what to do next. The call was a good one. My levels in my blood were high, which normally happens before the follicles look ready. I hope, i hope, i hope. Next Friday, after three more nights of high dose shots, i have a doctor's appointment. I hope. I hope. I hope. Now it is nap time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope along with you!! And then I hope some more!!

Charity said...

Continuing to pray