Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Peach Pit

I have been watching season one of Beverly Hills, 90210 non-stop. It brings back such memories of watching the show and chatting with my friends about it at school the next day. The most enjoyable part is looking at their clothes and listening to the slang. It amazes me how good my memory is about things that don't really matter, like knowing that Brenda is going to get in trouble because Tif shoplifted (i wanted to write catapulted for some reason???), yet i cannot remember important things in life, like brushing my teeth. Anyway, right now Brandon is getting a C (gasp) in history as Steve is making an A due to stealing the tests, and Brenda is falling for Dylan. When i was younger, i used to think they were all good actors and i had often wondered what had happened to them. . .why they didn't all get more roles. . .now after watching part of season one again, i see why. I am still enjoying it though. I think i would win some sort of 90210 trivia game, if one ever existed. Then, i would feel so successful in life, like i had done what i was made to do.

No comments: