Monday, February 05, 2007

hooray

Saturday i laid around all day. Sunday i woke up early with the flu. I was puking and had fever and chills. So, TJ took care of me. He also drove me to work to get lesson plans together for a sub on Monday. An hour after we returned from my school, tj and i get a call that neither of us have school. Hooray. So, today, i slept some more, and i didn't have to use a sick day. Tomorrow, i have my appointment in GR, so i already had a sub for the morning, but i was dreading going to school in the afternoon. I just received a call that i have yet another snow day tomorrow. God is good. TJ hasn't gotten a call yet. He decided to take a full day off tomorrow. If he got a call, that would mean he would not have to go into work to prepare for a sub. He has taken care of me so well these last couple days. I hope he gets a call too. Well, this is the most thinking i have done all weekend. I am going back to the couch. :)

No comments: