Thursday, February 15, 2007

I worked two days this week

TJ had to go to school today and i had the day off. I felt bad for him when he got up this morning. I was so out of it. Lately, i have been speaking pure gibberish when he wakes me up or when i go to bed from sleeping on the couch. Last night i got a new friend. . . I just sat and held her and talked with her. She is called "you make my heart melt" And you cannot really tell, but there is melted chocolate on her fingertips. So cute.
Today, i made a list for myself, hoping it would give me some motivation. I am still in quite a bit of discomfort in my abdomen and i am trying to ignore it, but it is not easy. I have already balanced the check book, paid bills, and started laundry. Tonight, TJ and i are going on a date for our Valentine's dinner. I don't know if we are going to Butch's dry dock in Holland or the new place by pints n' quarts. The sardine room sounds good too. Decisions. Well, i am off to conquer more of my list. As of this morning, i am up 10 pounds since December. I want to cry, but i don't want to waste the energy on something that will bring no comfort nor weight loss. After we get back from Gail's this weekend, i need to go to a weight watchers meeting and face the pounds, so that i can get them off. . . AGAIN.

1 comment:

Daniel Rudd said...

glad things are looking up a bit

praying for you both