Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hopeful

Well, the doctor said yesterday that too many of my follicles were getting mature (it is not healthy to have 6 babies!), so he dropped my dose last night and we are going to then "give it a shot" for this cycle. I am overwhelmed with excitement and hope but at the same time being open to not getting pregnant this time around or even at all. We will see. I probably won't blog much more about it, but if you ask me. . . i won't mind talking about it. I don't want to blog because i am sure to over analyze my body and its messages it is sending me for the next two weeks, wondering if i am and i don't want to get anyone's hopes up because i am a freak. Although i say i won't blog about it, who am i kidding? We will see.

I am not sure what i am doing today. I guess i need to clean a bit. I might scrapbook. I had to leave scrapbooking early last night to get my final shot. I was so bummed, but at least i got a good night's sleep. TJ is really fighting the flu. I was praying he would not get it, but it looks like he is.

No comments: