Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Morning Post

I should be on my way out the door, instead i sit here and blog. I am on the verge of tears. Everything just seems, well. . . blah. I put on a pair of pants that i used to be able to just pull down without unzipping. . . they fit perfectly. I know that i am a little bloated or swelled at my waist, but i don't think that much. I weighed myself and i am 7 pounds up from my lowest weight, which doesn't sound like a ton, but when it takes forever to take it off, it is a ton. I am so congested i slept with my mouth hanging open all night, and at dinner yesterday i had to eat with my mouth open. My terrible cramps won't go away. They kept waking me up every time i rolled over in bed. I miss my mom. I have the dreadful Valentine's party at school and i feel bad for my kids because obviously i am a party pooper. Thanks for reading. Sorry, to spread the blah. Hopefully, i also spread the love at times. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: