Thursday, July 26, 2007

Chubby Hubby

I am not calling my hubby chubby. In fact as i write this, he is downstairs exercising. I am writing about the Ben and Jerry ice cream that we got last night at Meijer. We needed an ice cream run. I, of course, got my mint cookie and tj went for something new to him. . . Chubby Hubby. This ice cream is unbelievable . It has Fudge covered pretzels that are peanut butter filled in vanilla malt ice cream with swirls of fudge and peanut butter. Wow. i have a new favorite.

When we were standing in line at meijer, there was a guy behind us who was buying 6 big bottles of resolve carpet cleaner. He was on his cell telling the person on the other end that he was still two short. i was dying to ask, but i didn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously... what happened on his carpet!? I can't stop laughing!