Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Rainbow Sherbet

I have such a desire for rainbow sherbet right now, but i don't really want to go out. I wonder which will win. Here is a random flow of my thoughts. . .
  • TJ went to watch Transformers with some friends.
  • We got 5 yards of soil delivered today to prepare for the plants. The walls look awesome.
  • I am totally freaked out with the last part of my thesis. The whole thing is due August 1st, complete with a chapter three, table of contents, appendices, and such. I have a lot to do. But, i am not teaching summer school. . . Hooray!
  • I cannot wait to meet Corbin Starr
  • There is a very good chance we could have a baby in nine months! We will have to see
  • Annie is drooling profusely right now
  • It looks like i am not going to get OHSS
  • I still want sherbet. . . bad
  • I am going to go do my toe nails
  • Steaks on the grill tomorrow- no grand haven this year. . . we just want to hang out and take it easy this year
  • We are so blessed and thankful with the people that are in our life

2 comments:

Ang said...

hurray for OHSS staying away!!

still praying, hoping...

happy to see you feeling hopeful and blessed.

but i have to say that I am not a rainbow sherbet kinda girl...what's the point?
there's no chocolate in it!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad no OHSS this month!! You and TJ have been in my prayers. And Congratulations to Sarah! ... rainbow sherbet... reminds me of college when we were too poor for ice cream... yummy, yummy Meijer Brand $1 sherbet.. mmmm

Loveya,
Mary