Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Is it starting?

I'm ballooning out. I don't know if i am over-analyzing my body for fear of catching it too late, but i don't think i am. Maybe it is just bloating, whatever it is i am uncomfortable and swollen feeling. Some people say "well you ain't seen nothing yet until you are pregnant, then you will really feel like a balloon." To me there is a huge difference, for one you have a life growing in you, instead of swelling up with just water while trying to get a life to grow inside you. Secondly, when you are pregnant, i don't think you gain close to 15 pounds in three days. I am not saying i don't have a life in me, i don't know yet! If i get ohss and get pregnant, then who cares that i got ohss. But it truly sucks when i get it and don't get pregnant. That is like getting kicked when i am already down. I am just going to take it easy. I am not switching to gatorade yet, but i will definitely wait and watch and feel. Obviously all those things i (TJ) was shooting into my body are going to have some effect, so maybe that is all it is.

I went and saw Shrek the Third today with my hubby. It was hilarious! Then we both came home and took a nap. We just finished with steaks on the grill, homemade pasta from the art fair and delicious peas. Yummmm. If i am pregnant, i probably shouldn't have had a steak that rare. It is hard to play the what-if game because i am not really thinking about it. I guess i am trying not to get my hopes up, but i need to just realize that they are and live on. I have already kicked caffeine, so i might as well follow the rest of the rules. Then again, i am going to find out if i am pregnant long before most people even think to check if they are.

Well, i think we are going to watch Mighty Wind. I am so anxious to meet Corbin Starr, but i am trying to give them space. . . not everyone likes to get a visit in the hospital. She said she would probably call me Friday when they get home and settled. I am going to bring Cheesy Potatoes for them next week. They love my cheesy potaotes. . . so do i. I wonder if she will let me change one diaper. . . then i can say that i have changed a diaper. Being the youngest in my whole extended family, except a cousin who is a little younger than me, i haven't had much experience. In fact, TJ has had a ton more than me.

Well, i am completely rambling. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your swelling has gone down, or at least is there for a very happy reason :). I'm praying for you guys! We are officially home now, got home this evening and we have been a mess of trying to nap, trying to eat, trying to figure out where exactly we are supposed to put this baby... it's tiring but kinda fun. I was going to call but all of a sudden it was 11pm. Anyhow, I can't wait for you guys to come meet him...and you can change a billion diapers if you want!! I'll call tomorrow, if you don't hear from me call me, I might be so loopy I won't know what end is up by then :P. I probably should have emailed all of this to you... bit of a long comment. Bah.. see you soon!