Monday, July 23, 2007

Marvelous Monday

Today is marvelous. Because i am not at school. I am trying to remind myself of that this summer. It was easy to remember when i took a nap today at 1:00. It is easy to take for granted. I always hated Mondays. . . staff meetings, recess duty, waking up early again. Freedom for a little bit longer. I sent away chapter 3 to my prof today. When it is okayed i need to do the table of contents, abstract, title page and go to kinko's to get two copies bound. I am almost done!

TJ has been staining all day. Our porch is looking beautiful and fresh. The railing looked tedious to get done. I am staying away from the fumes. Because i am pregnant. I like to say that.

We got our first "congratulations on your pregnancy" gift. It is a baby Einstein video that has classical music. How exciting! Our ultrasound got switched to 8:00 tomorrow. Which means waking up extremely early and hanging out the Whole day in GR. Not bad. I just hope we don't spend a lot of money. . .that is easy to do when we are shopping all day. We might go see Harry Potter on the imax screen or to Frederick meijers gardens. Then we are meeting gail and lori for dinner. Another tasty treat!

Well, i am going to clean some fresh, first picking yellow beans that we got at the farmer's market. YUM!

No comments: