Sunday, July 22, 2007

I Finished

I read Harry potter all yesterday (TJ got it after i fell asleep and stayed up until 3) and i read it for a good chunk of the day. . . besides making a loopie, eating and going to a birthday party. What a downer. . . there will never be a Harry Potter book written again. Will she continue to write other books? Will she have considered herself accomplished enough to never publish anything else? What makes me really sad is that all those main characters really seem real. She writes with such clarity and detail that you actually feel like you know them. It is sad.

I wish i was writing to say that i am done with my thesis. It is due August 1st and i am close. Tomorrow, i am going to proofread all 88 pages (most of that has already been read and proofread my prof), do my table of contents and insert my references. TJ saved the day again of Friday by setting up my Appendix header. My patience was wearing thin. Then Tuesday, we go for my first ultrasound where i actually have something growing in me!! It just doesn't seem as bad to have something inserted up you, when there is something growing in me that they want to check. Hooray! Then TJ and i get to shop in GR for a bit and then meet gail and lori for a bite to eat. Lori was in a triathlon today. . . i am dying to know how it went.

TJ is reading. He was so patiently waiting for me to either succumb to sleepiness or to finish, so he could continue the potter tale. Good night.

No comments: