Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I tried

I really tried hard to get more of my thesis done today. I didn't get very far. . . i am just at a huge stand still. It is torturous. I took a break at 2:00 to weed the day lilies along the side of the garage. It was relaxing, but then it was back to it. Right now i am watching Rosanne. I never watch this show, but it caught my attention when i saw roseanne in bed with her legs up, obviously trying to get pregnant. She later got her period. That sucks. I wonder if that is going to happen to me. I am still feeling very hopeful. . . not for any particular reason, that is just how i am. I don't have any symptoms, but am still very hopeful. :)

I just got done writing in my flower/plant journal. I have kept it since we moved in and my dad gave us a plum tree. It helps me keep track of where everything is at and who gave us what. It is neat to see how little the plants were when we got them and now how huge they are. I have a lot of catching up in it to do now that we have more permanent homes.

I am tired and all i want to do is eat stuff i am not supposed to eat. French fries sound good. Maybe some cheese. . . muenster or fresh mozzarella. Warm strawberry Rhubarb pie and vanilla ice cream. A can of Mountain dew glistening with condensation.

We were tempted to go to the Harry Potter 12:01 showing tonight, but we are waiting to see it tomorrow when i will more likely enjoy it because i will be more awake. I cannot wait to see it. I can't wait for the next book to come out either. I hope all of my questions are answered, but i am prepared that they might not be.

I am completely babbling, nothing of content. Nothing that i will read ten years from now and be blown away wit my thoughts or feelings. I think i better stop. I could go on for ever about nothing in particular.

No comments: